Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dedicated to you *my reverie*

Alright this is what I'm gonna do. People says that my blog is boring, indeed, it is...only a place for me to express my feelings, to rant about my dissatisfaction and my viewpoint. But today, with all my creativity (I hope) I would want to include in some pictures, not just mere pictures i mind you, these are my V.I.P.s ( very important person, very interesting peeps)...

What more, but to begin this with my only one. Specially for you my reverie.



Nothing more I could describe about you but to say that you are really special to me in some way or another. And my heartfelt gratitude to say "thank you" for :

1.) Loving me, of course
2.) For giving me an unforgettable first date ( it is indeed mind blowing and dead romantic...teehee)
3.) Being my friend
4.) Understanding me
5.) Taking care of me when I'm sick ( for coming all the way to buy me a very-very-nice-but-could-not-finish porridge)
6.) Being there for me when I teared
7.) For respecting me
8.) For making me smile
9.) For worrying about me (it shows how much you really cared)
10.) For the mp3!!!! ( omg, it's a red color, and my fav color! awww....and you know that I can't live without a single minute without musics)
11.) For accepting me and all my weaknesses
12.) For being a father-like to me
13.) and For giving me HOPE.

Because Love never fails. Hope does not disappoint.
I would hold on to them, till I could finally say, " we've made it".


Quoted from her blog....
*I wish she will tell me all over again...*



No comments: